Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Random Observation...

Do you ever find yourself coming up with something completely random? I was just sitting here at my desk, and the last sip of a cold Diet Coke inspired me to make this post (long overdue post at that...)

I was thinking how versatile of a beverage Diet Coke really is.

Need a drink with Breakfast? Diet Coke works great. Getting a #3 from McDonald's in the morning? Diet Coke goes great with it. Stopping in for a couple of donuts? Diet Coke works again. This morning I was thinking how the flavor of Diet Coke matches perfectly with the subtle sweetness of a brown sugar & cinnamon Pop-Tart.

For lunch and dinner, the Diet Coke will work with whatever you have. It was almost MADE to go with chips and salsa when eating Mexican food. Pizza? Yes again. I can't think of many things that wouldn't go well with an icy cold silver can of Diet Coke.

Want something with a little more edge, it's perfect mixed with Jack Daniels or your favorite rum.

There you have it folks, from me to you. Diet Coke, possibly the worlds most perfect beverage.

6 comments:

Carrie said...

I will bite my tongue and NOT say how awful diet coke is for you...ignorance is bliss, right?!

ChrisB said...

Got a corroded battery terminal or a nail that needs to be dissolved? Diet Coke is perfect for that too :)

Reggie Hunnicutt said...

Personally I'm with you but favor Diet Pepsi. I drink the in the morning, Lunch, and then Pepsi and rum.

I had to come over from Facebook to read this?

By the way...someone is going to give me deer tenderloin. How should I cook it?

MELackey said...

Carrie & Chris, yes, I know what it will do. One of these days I'm going to swallow a nail or somehting and see how it comes out (I'll dull the end, or course...)

HankShirley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
HankShirley said...

Don't forget the can makes an excellent Christmas ornament!!!