Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Still working on the house...

Part of the cleaning out / organizing process to get ready to move involves Matthew's toys. My God, I didn't realize how many toys that kid has. We've managed to whittle him down to what is still too many toys. I packed the rest up into a couple of large tubs. Actually, 4 large tubs and 2 medium sized tubs.

Side note to all... when #2 gets here in May, PLEASE don't buy him any more toys. We have plenty already. If you insist on buying toys, I'll sell you a gently used one for 1/2 price. It's a win-win situation. You get the satisfaction of spending money buying a toy for a child, and I don't have any more clutter in the house. Maybe I'll even promise to put the money into the college fund.

Aside from that, I've hung up the new faux wood blinds, pulled out some clothes and shoes to donate to charity, and a couple of other jobs.

Boring? Yep, but that's life at the moment.

What's coming up? The maids come tomorrow, the realtor is coming by to visit and have a walk-through on Friday night, my parents are going to come help pack up some extra stuff this weekend, and Perfecto is coming to paint next week. This is when things start happening fast. Hopefully we can keep up.

No comments: