Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I'm BAAACCCKKKKK!!!!

Man, it has been quite a while since I've updated. Hopefully all of you find this post before too long. I think I had a few regular readers before I started being a bum and not posting. Leave a comment so I'll know you folks are still around.

What's been going on with me to keep me from posting? Much the same as always, just pretty busy in the evenings for a couple of weeks there. The problem with blogging is that if you don't keep up with it, it's hard to get back into it. I've not really know where to start because there is so much to talk about. I'll catch everyone up on what's been happening over the next week or so. Some of it involves pictures, so of it just involves a little typing to work the stories out. Sit back, and hold-on, because the next week or so might be a little busy. I promise, there will be a few good stories, and maybe a laugh or 2 along the way.

Next Post... Big news...

1 comment:

Reggie Hunnicutt said...

I was about to email you to find out why you disappeared. Enough rest...start writing.