Monday, October 22, 2007

Pop Quiz...

ok, pop quiz time. Staci, you are not allowed to answer since I already asked you.

What's the first thing you know?

I'll give you a hint... It's not your name, your mothers voice, etc. This question requires that you think outside the box a little.

Leave your answers in comments. I turned off the comment moderation for now so it's easier for you to post. What does the winner get? I don't know, how about bragging rights? Maybe I'll let you pick the topic for an upcoming post (and I can ad lib my way through a posting on your topic of choice)


Bonus joke...

Here's a bonus joke for you. It's one of my favorites (told in my best Cajun accent).

Boudreaux, Thibodeaux, Comeaux, and Fontenot were sitting around trying to think of what the fastest thing in the world is.

Boudreaux says "It has to be a thought. When you have a thought, before you know it, there it is. Now that's Fast."

Thibodeaux says "No, man, it has to be a blink. When you blink, it happens just like that (snaps fingers). Before you know it, you done blinked and it's over. You hardly even notice you've done it. That's fast."

Comeaux says "Yeah, those are fast, but Electricity is even faster. When you turn on the light switch, BOOM, the lights are on. When you turn the switch off, BOOM, darkness. Now that's fast."

Fontenot said, "Yeah, those are fast, but the fastest thing in the world is diarrhea." The others said "You're crazy. How do you figure that it's faster than the other stuff?" Fontenot answers "Well, when I woke up this morning with diarrhea, before I could think, blink, or turn on the lights, I done crapped my pants."

That my friends, is fast.

No comments: