Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Problem with the tunes solved....

I loaded up 8 or 10 CD's worth of music up tonight. Of course, I figured out that it's much easier if you choose only the songs you like from a CD instead of waiting for it to install every one of the songs. I had to raid my car, Shelly's truck, our bedroom, the upstairs office, and the garage (don't ask) to find all of the CD's. There are about 130-150 of them I think..

The conclusion I cam to is that I have TONS of songs that I like, and my commute isn't that long. Between the 5 or 6 podcasts I subscribe to and all of this music, I don't need to buy much. I'll take my chances with the odd $.99 or $1.98 when there is something I want.

Wreg, I still need those tips, just in case...

Shelly, if you read this, the previous post was a hypothetical question. No need to inspect my grocery store receipts...

No comments: