Monday, May 05, 2008

Almost Time...

Ok, is everyone still here?

I know it's been a long time. Sometimes life gets in the way of blogging (ironic since my blog is basically just me writing about my life...)

I'm expecting to blog more frequently for at least the next couple of weeks because there is going to be a WHOLE lot happening.

Tomorrow morning at 5:30 we're heading to the hospital. It is time for Jonathan Kyle to meet the family. The due date is 5/8, but as he's estimated to be close to 9 lbs as of last Wednesday's visit, the Dr said it would be good to go ahead and see if we can make him come earlier. Matthew was 9 lbs 4 oz and Shelly isn't looking forward to squeezing out another little pumpkin headed baby.

I guess we're as ready as we'll ever be to have another baby. The room is ready, the clothes are washed and put away (mostly), the car seat is installed, and big brother Matthew is ready to meet baby Jonathan. We've even got one of those storks lined up to put in the front yard.

Funny story... Matthew knows baby brother is in Mommy's tummy and will come out soon. I was a little worried about what to tell him when he asked how baby brother got out. Well, the little genius figured it out all by himself. Apparently Jonathan has a pocket. In his pocket he has a key. When he gets ready to come out, he'll use his key to unlock Mommy's belly button and come out of the belly button. Whew... That's much better than anything I could have come up with...

Keep checking back. I'll post pictures from the hospital (they have Wi-Fi available now.)

No comments: