Friday, October 31, 2008

Almost ready...

It's that time of year again. Opening day of deer season here in Texas is this Saturday. My rifles have been to the range and have been proven to be accurate. I've checked and packed my gear. My hunting clothes are in the washing machine now with the scent free, UV killer detergent.

I have to go into the office for a little while in the morning, but we should still be on the road for the ranch by mid-day tomorrow (Friday).

It appears that all of my efforts and preparations to attract the deer to my hunting area seem to be paying off. I talked to Ron yesterday, and he said there have been lots of deer in my area. Hopefully the Big Boy from last year will come back this year.

I'll try to make sure to take lots of pictures of this weekends activities.

Wish me luck. I'll give a full update when I get home (no internet access at the ranch).

No comments: