Monday, October 27, 2008

Dumb Liberals...

I left the office today and decided to try to do a little early voting. As my regular polling place typically doesn't have much of a line, I'm not very patient about waiting in lines to vote early. When I was getting out of the car, I noticed that the parking lot was pretty full. I asked a lady that was leaving how it looked, and she told me the wait was probably an hour. Just to make sure, I walked inside and checked it out for myself. The worker there told me it would be 30 minutes or so.

With several days left to vote, I decided to try later in the week (or wait for Tuesday next week). As I was heading back to the car, an obvious Obama supporter was getting out of the car next to me. Now, we all know that Obama supporters aren't very bright, as they have been drinking from the liberal kool-aid. This genius made the mistake of asking me how long the wait was.

Likely Obama voter: How long is the wait to vote?

Helpful non-Obama voter: That depends. The line to vote for McCain was only about 20 or 30 minutes or so. The line to vote for Obama is probably 2 hours long.

Likely Obama voter: Aw, man, I don't have time to wait 2 hours.

The Obama voter then got in her automobile and drove off.

DUMMY!!!

Perhaps I should have hung out a little longer and "helped" a few more people?


*** For anyone that doesn't get why this person was such a dummy, this isn't the primary. There are no "Republican" or "Democrat" lines. Everyone votes in the same lines using the same machines"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got it and that IS funny!ha!

Anonymous said...

I love it! I just keep praying for rain and bad weather so that most of the Obama supporters will just stay home. I also keep hoping that the liberal media will way over-estimate Obama's lead so that his supporters will feel that it is a done deal and stay home!

Joanna said...

I just hope they follow in the foot steps of the Al Gore voters and just vote incorrectly.

Ty Camp said...

Nicely done, Mr. Lackey...nicely done!

Anonymous said...

prefer newt's intelligent conservatism. During Obama's first year, the SUPREME COURT can overturn Roe v Wade (s. dakota cert. will happen) and not negatively impact the leadership of the Pro-family movement.

andyadkins.livejournal.com