Monday, October 20, 2008

Who reads this stuff?

I took a look at the counter and noticed it has been rising at a fair clip. Feel free to leave a comment to say hello. If you don't mind me knowing who you are, leave a first name and a city. If you prefer to remain unknown, that's fine also. Thanks for reading.

Just a fun fact... Out of the last 500 visitors:

342 use Windows XP
135 use Windows Vista (Wreggie and 134 others)
15 use an unknown OS
6 use Windows 2003
1 uses Linux
1 uses Mac OS (lonely, eh?)

4 comments:

Morgan and Eric said...

London calling!

Joanna said...

you know we're using Windows Vista.

Anonymous said...

I'm reading! windows vista....slow!

Anonymous said...

The sad thing is that I am probably the windows 2003. What they say about the cobbler's kdis shoes is probably true about the IT person's wife! At least I don't think I am the Linux one!