Thursday, August 14, 2008

This just breaks your heart...

It happened again today, and it just breaks my heart. I'm still at the office and I turned on the TV to hear the local news, and I hear that it happened again. What's the matter with these people? It's a child. A helpless child. How could you? How do you forget about a child?

What happened? Someone "forgot" their child in the car when they went to work. Yesterday it was a 3 yr old boy left in the car 10 hours. Today it is another 3 yr old boy, just discovered a short while ago. This person was an employee at a local hospital. According to the news, it was obvious the little boy struggled to get out but wasn't able to.

Both children are dead. Not a chance of surviving locked in a hot car with outside temps in the 90's.

I'm speechless. So many people would trade their souls to have a baby of their own, and the ones that have their own leave them in the car to die. Alone.

No comments: