Tuesday, June 24, 2008

It's MY blog...

It's my blog, so I have a few rules.

1. The blog writer gets to make the rules.
2. The blog reader is free to enjoy the things written by the blog writer.
3. Political correctness will not be tolerated.
4. The blog writer gets to change the rules to suit his current whims
5. Blog Readers are free to disagree in the comments section as long as they disagree in a civilized manner.

Of course, this is my blog, which is based on my version of events in my life as they happen. If anyone has a different version, they are welcome to start their own blog.

2 comments:

Reggie Hunnicutt said...

Someone has been bitching...right? Happens to me all the time. Notice my disclaimer at the bottom of my blog.

MELackey said...

Actually, no mojor bitching yet. I did have an uncle pick on me a little bit when I said Shelly's delivery for Jonathan was "quick and easy", but nothing really.

I was just feeling a little testy after posting my rant on the smug people in Priuses and figured someone would pop up and try to throw their granola and tofu at me.

I had not noticed your disclaimer before. Maybe I'll "borrow" (teef?) the idea and add one at the bottom later.