Sunday, June 01, 2008

Toe news...

We have a follow-up appt tomorrow afternoon to let the doctor check on the progress on Matthew's toe. I'm still a little concerned, but it does look a little better now than it did almost a week ago. We took a few pictures tonight, but they are kind of gross, so I'm not going to post them now (maybe later). Where the two parts are stitched together are healing up, so I know that at least part of the severed part is still "living". The very tip is still a little dark looking. I'm not sure if it is bruised or if the tissue is "dead". I guess we'll know more tomorrow.

Shelly goes in tomorrow for one last appt with the surgeon, and then we go in Tuesday morning for the gall bladder removal. It's an out-patient laproscopic (sp?) type deal, so hopefully all will go well. Keep the prayers going if you don't mind. Hopefully our little string of bad luck will be over soon.

No comments: