Saturday, July 05, 2008

Dang, I'm ahead of the trend...

I don't really consider myself a drinker, but I do enjoy an adult beverage every now and then. I never learned to like beer, and I never was interested in trying anything else until my early 20's. Long story short, I discovered I liked Bourbon. I also like Tennessee Sipping Whiskey (Jack Daniel's). Of course, it seems that mostly old farts drink Bourbon, but I don't care.

Imagine my surprise when I read that the next generation is discovering Bourbon. Dang, All that's going to do is make the price of my favorite drink go up. I guess I'll see in 3 or 4 years when I finish the bottle I bought 2 years ago. (I told you I don't drink that often...)

Who knew I would one day be ahead of a trend (instead of woefully behind). I guess I am now officially an early adopter.

I wonder if that means now I'll have to get an i-pod?

No comments: