Saturday, July 05, 2008

Pics...

Shelly took the picture the other night. Jonathan was crying a little bit, so I started whistling the Andy Griffith theme song. He stared intently at me. Hey, whatever works, right?
These are the before pics of some of the meat. first is the pork roast (butt roast), and the others are the backstrap section before and after wrapping with bacon.

Finished backstrap. I would have preferred to cook it "medium", but I messed up and cooked it a little too long. Still good, but not as good as it could have been.
Sausage, ribs, and pork roast on the grill. I didn't get a pic of the roast before I wrapped it. I smoked it about 4 hours unwrapped, then wrapped it for the last couple of hours.

Dinner. Pulled pork sandwich, beef ribs, deer smoked sausage, and fresh yellow squash sauteed with Vidalia onions All washed down with a Diet Coke (or 3)


No comments: