Friday, June 15, 2007

Father's day...

OK, so in a momentary lapse of judgement, I volunteered to host a little Father's day get-together. It's just family along with Tommy, Joanna, and their son JT, so nothing big. But, the yard looks like crap. Actually the lawn looks great, green, and neatly manicured, but the flower beds are in sad shape. I can't have people over for grilling in the backyard with the place looking like this. The problem? I don't "do" flowerbeds.

Well, problem solved. Bright and early tomorrow morning, I'm going go down to a certain intersection and "hire" myself some help. That's how you get the heavy yard work done around here. For about $8 per hour cash each, you can get as many guys as you need, and they work like freight trains. I'd say it's well worth it.

No comments: