Friday, June 22, 2007

Where does the weekend go?

It's Friday night, and I'm thinking about what's on the agenda for the weekend. Seems to be pretty full...

Saturday:
change the oil in Shelly's truck,
repair / replace possible broken ABS sensor
replace part of washer fluid tubing on my truck
replace rear windshield wiper on my truck
shop for new toilet at Home Depot, install said toilet at Shelly's grandmother's house
replace carseat in mother-in-laws car, put old carseat in my truck

Sunday:
mow, edge, trim yard
watch race / take nap
go to church (we go on Sunday evenings)

So, basically the weekend hasn't really started and it's already over.

Yippee...

2 comments:

Reggie Hunnicutt said...

Drop that honey dew list a bit and play a round of golf! The nap is good, church is good and the race stays.

MELackey said...

I need to learn golf, but I keep spending my golf club budget with Mr. Glock, Msr's Smith & Wesson, Mr Winchester, etc. Perhaps I'll start on the golfing "weapons" this year.