Monday, June 11, 2007

My new pair of Koolots...

Alright, so I put on a load of clothes to wash, carefully following the directions. All of these items are to be washed in cold water on the gentle cycle, them some are line dry and the rest are low heat in the dryer.

Well, one of the items was my new favorite pair of pants - the linen pants from yesterday's post. The tag SAYS washable linen, cold water, gentle cycle, line dry...

Well, one cold wash on gentle cycle later, I have a new pair of koolots. The dang things are 6 inches too short. I damn near could have evacuated New Orleans in these things and not gotten my pants legs wet.

Everyone keeps telling me to take the back to Macy's since I followed the directions. I guess I'll try that and see if it works. Wish me luck. I liked those pants, but I can't wear them like they are now.

Of course, the Brutha style seems to be the baggy, wide leg shorts that go just below the knee. Perhaps another washing will get me yet another new style...

No comments: