Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Beard Trimmers...

I'm starting to get used to this facial hair deal. Shelly still doesn't really like it, but she hasn't made me shave it yet. Emphasis on yet. I got it trimmed when I had a haircut last week, and it was needing to be trimmed up again. Instead of having to go to the haircut joint, I stopped in Wal-Mart and picked up an electric trimmer. They had several to choose from, but Paul Harvey always swore Wahl was the best, so I bought one of theirs. It must be good since it had a 5 yr warranty, 30 day unconditional guarantee, and a snag free guarantee. All for only $24.95

I charged that baby up and turned it loose on my chin this evening. Snag free, my BUTT. Man, that crap HURT. I think it forcibly yanked more whiskers out by the roots than it trimmed. Next time I see Paul Harvey... He won't think it's such a good day.

I'll be hitting Wal-Mart tomorrow for a refund.

This reminds me of a story about Tommy from a few years ago. He was living in New Orleans. He had moved into an apartment and didn't have a vacuum cleaner. Every couple of weeks, he would head down to Wal-Mart and buy the most expensive vacuum cleaner they had, vacuum his apartment, then return it. No questions asked. I think he did that until he married Joanna and they got a vacuum cleaner as a wedding gift.

No comments: