Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Man, this is getting good...

Wow, this dude is going to be in BIG trouble. Yesterday when I got home there was a message on the home machine from a detective with the auto theft division in another suburb. We traded a few voice mails and finally talked this morning. Nothing much, other than he wanted to hear first hand what I saw over the weekend. Well, a couple of hours later, this detective is in my office interviewing me, getting a disk of the photos I took, and showing me a photo line-up. I didn't think I could pick out the guy, and the photo line-up proved that I couldn't.

I hope I don't come across as racist, but people of other races seem to look similar to me until I get to know the particular individual. Not ALL of them, just many of them. What I mean is that this guy was a clean-cut Hispanic guy. No distinguishing features like crazy tattoos, facial piercings, or purple hair. Just an average looking guy.

I wonder what will happen next with this case?

No comments: