Monday, May 21, 2007

Inspiration for the uninspired...

Apparently I have a couple of loyal readers out there. I think there are exactly 3 of you, maybe 4 if you count the person who has multiple personalities. I was told today that someone is wondering how I have so many interesting things happen to me that I can write so much on here. The answer is - I'm not sure. I guess I'm just a nut, and have a twisted view that allows me to see the humor in some rather mundane events - like the random telemarketer call. I'm going to blame my grandfather for part of that, I know I get it from him. He's the 80 year old guy with 5 girlfriends at last count - stretching between Texas and Georgia. Stay tuned, I'll be seeing him in a couple of weeks, and I'm sure there will be a couple of stories to tell about that weekend.

Of course, the person who asked this question happens to have a myspace page, which I just looked at. The tag line is something about having large breasts. Hmmm, gotta be a story hidden there somewhere. I then read this person's husband's myspace page. About halfway down the comments page it said something about him wearing a pink bathrobe... Ok, seriously, there are probably multiple stories in that one. It seems that your life is probably way more interesting than mine. Write about how your husband came to wear a pink bathrobe. After looking at his pictures and seeing one in particular, I have my suspicions (apparently shared by a guy called Crash). You might want to check this out. Ok, you know I'm just yanking your chain. Sort of.

See there, it's pretty easy. Until I talked to Staci tonight, I was pretty much drawing a blank.

I will promise that there will be some funny stories coming in the next week or so. My friend Tommy and his family are heading to the ranch with us for the holiday weekend. There is no telling what will happen. At least the wives will be there to bail us out of jail when it's all over.

No comments: