Thursday, May 10, 2007

My eyes, My eyes!!!

Ever see something you wish you hadn't? I'm not sure what made me think of this, it just came to me. I was pumping gas into my truck this evening, lamenting that there was not really anything noteworthy to blog about tonight (I've declared work subjects to be off limits, so that cuts out lots of possibilities). My mind was wandering back through funny moments in the last few weeks, when I thought back some scary sights we saw while on the trip to Dallas.

It was Sunday morning, as we were heading out of town. We stopped at Chuy's to meet the family for breakfast. Just as we parked the truck, there was a family getting out of their car in a spot just ahead and to the left of us. The daughter looked to be middle teens at most, and was pretty round for someone that age. She was wearing one of those dresses that are made for skinny people. It was sort of a loose fit and was barely longer then the bottom of her behind. Well, I notice that this girl reaches back and picks the drawers out of the crack of her big butt. I saw the WHOLE, nasty thing. Just as I was starting to gasp for breath laughing hysterically, point it out to Shelly, the girl decides she needs to get something out of the back seat of the car. My LORD, there it is again. Shelly just shakes her head. I couldn't stop laughing at seeing this HUGE BUTT in the middle of the parking lot.

Well, an hour later, we are heading for Burleson, and the truck needs gas (here's what made me think of it this evening). The little buzzer in the truck as telling me we had like 6 miles to empty, so I stopped at what turned out to be the exit for the Dallas Zoo. I pulled in to Mobil station and pumped about 28 gallons into the 28 gallon tank. When I got back in, we noticed a car at another pump. There was a VERY large black man leaning into his car to get something. His shirt ended mid-back, and his shorts were hanging BELOW his butt. OH, MY!! This is even worse than before. This guy didn't appear to be wearing drawers. How do you not know your ass is hanging out in the breeze? I think I'm permanently scarred.

Last one. I know I'm going to have eternal punishment over this one. About a year ago, I was in the cleaners, waiting to pick up my clothes. Ahead of me, there was a very large black woman. She was in some sort of dispute with the Oriental lady at the counter. This in itself is funny, because you will never win any sort of an argument with an Oriental person or black woman. I thought I might just get to witness a fight to the death Then, I noticed it. Sweet Jesus, this LARGE woman had her skirt tucked into the back of her drawers. I started giggling, then they turned around and glared at me. I murmured something about thinking of something funny from earlier. Man, I wish I had thought to click a picture with the cell phone, but I was too busy trying not to laugh. Perhaps I should have told the lady something about it... Hopefully she went home instead of going out to moon the whole Kroger store. of course, the first thing I did when I got back in the truck was to call Tommy, laughing hysterically.

If anyone ever reads this blog, care to comment on things you have seen that you wish you wouldn't have?

No comments: